Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Ebay sale

So after the crapstorm that happened this week with my first terrible Ebay interaction during my years of selling (ending in me calling seller customer service,  blocking the user and canceling a bid citing harassment) I was thrilled to death to sell (and get paid!) for this wooden fishing lure that I picked up at the thrift store for 89c.




I'm actually sad to see it go because it's so unique and awesome. It's an old Medley lure made in Ohio around 1919 and designed to look and swim like a crawfish.  The extra money comes at a fateful time as the dishwasher broke again today, just in time for Thanksgiving baking.  The heating coil on at the bottom snapped. Ironically the lure sold at almost the same price as the new dishwasher part. 

 Count our blessings,  right?

No comments:

Post a Comment