Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Crock pot freezer meals

Last week I went to a ladies' night hosted by one of the wonderful women from book club.  It was an evening where we all came together to assemble meals to take home and freeze.  The idea being that these could later be thrown into the crock pot for easy meals.  We also all took home cute insulated bags.  And there were margaritas.  It was fun for me to learn to assembly-line meals in this style.



I was looking forward to trying this one because it sounded like the strogonoff my mom used to make when we were growing up: ground beef and mushroom soup. It didn't, but more garlic salt and onion powder helped.  I made homemade egg noodles.

We were instructed to write the directions on the bags before we filled them but I didn't so here are the rest:




I can see these being used as time-savers on busy days so "yay" for that. It was fun and I'd do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment