Friday, May 13, 2016

Let's figure out this blogger thing together with a random cat picture... Hello Bee!
 I just remembered that we no longer have that blanket because Bee destroyed it with her claws and teeth while engaging in some wierd activity that looked like nursing. Thanks Bee!

I do hope that recording some of the small goings-on around here helps me to slow down and be a bit more reflective.  That's the idea anyway.  Today I listed some more vintage feedsacks on Ebay.  Dry goods like flour, chicken feed etc. would be sold in these fabric sacks back in the '30's, 40's & 50's.  Thrifty ladies would re-purpose the fabric into things like quilts & clothing but out here in the country I've been able to pick up unused ones at thrift stores and yard sales in spite of how old they are.

I like this one in particular:

Now I'll try to learn to insert a link to it -  here

There are two of these and if one doesn't sell I won't be crushed.  It would make adorable pillows for the longed for vintage camper of my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment