Monday, December 6, 2021

Just in time for the holidays


First off, a big "thank you" to whomever donated this to our local Goodwill.  This set.... wow. We are SO happy to have it. My husband and I, I mean. The kids aren't really old enough to care but I'm sure they will at some point. 

And now, some holiday recipes for you from my Grandmother.


Before the farmhouse was auctioned I dumped my grandma's recipe drawer into a plastic bag and took it home with me. Last month I was sorting through it and tagged extended family on Facebook; was there any recipe of grandma's they wanted me to look out for? Hands down, everyone wanted to know how to make her Christmas fudge. And while I'm not certain these are it, they are both kitchen stained enough to make me think they might be "the good ones".


2 comments:

  1. Lol. I love your peanuts nativity. I hope you are all of you over your winter viruses and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete