Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's Eve

 


New Year's Eve used to mean laughing, dancing and drinking into the small hours with a house full of people. Now it means hiding in the kitchen to drink a beer while Daniel Tiger is blaring in the background and children are screaming things like "He kicked me in the eyeball! ON PURPOSE!!!!"

I promise to have an actual post soon. It's been kinda rough around here lately.  Hopefully 2021 will be better. 

Cheers!

Post script: At 12:01 someone near us set off a group of fireworks.  It seemed to me like David hurling a pebble at Goliath.  I have no idea if the pebble hit and 2021 will be better or not.


1 comment:

  1. We stayed up to just after midnight, I don't believe today is any different just because its a new date. Having young children is hard work, Christmas is always special with them, I hope you can find time to relax and get some me time. I'm waiting for spring when the difference can be seen.

    ReplyDelete